Mycocon 2018 Abstract Full paper Submission Guidelines download ( updated on 20 August
ID Workshop Programme Download ( updated on 12 June 2018)
Mycocon Conference Agenda Download (updated on 20 August 2018)
ID Workshop and Mycocon Conference Registration Form Download
The guide lines for poster presentation are:
E-POSTER PRESENTATION SPECIFICATIONS
• The E-poster will be displayed on standard 42’ (Diagonal) LCD
• File format should be Power point (.ppt/pptx)
• Total size of the presentation should not exceed 1MB
• Animation/movies/sounds will not be supported; please submit in a static PPT format only
• The presentation has to be submitted on or before 15th September 2018
• The presentation file has to be renamed with your name mentioned in the acceptance letter received by you.
• The presentation has to be sent to email@example.com
When creating your PowerPoint electronic poster, the preferred Font is Verdana at a 16 point font size MINIMUM. You could also include Calibri, Tahoma, Helvetica, or Trebuchet MS fonts all at a 16 point MINIMUM font size. We recommend you submit the poster as a PowerPoint file. Your poster presentation should not exceed more than 6 slides. This way if there are glaring mistakes with the formatting we can attempt to correct them. The posters need to be 16:9 ratio formats. Please follow instructions carefully.
• Illustrations/images/photographs used in the E-poster should be enlarged enough to show relevant details
Presenters should bring their presentations in a pen drive or CD. Laptop will be provided by the organizers.
• Presenters will be assigned a specific time slot and enclosure for their presentation.
• Presentations must be set up in the time allotted before the session.
• A time slot of 3 minutes will be provided for each presentation of which 1 minutes will be allocated for the presentation and 2 minutes for interaction.
• Please make sure to STRICTLY ADHERE to the timing specified as session chairs will strictly enforce the 3 minute rule for each speaker.
• Please note that each presenter must load his/her presentation prior to his session and no presenter will be allowed to load presentation during the session.
• Follow the following format for the presentation:
• Title slide:1
• Introduction: 1
• Material & methods: 1-2
• Results& Conclusion: 1-2